Benefits of Advanced Diploma in GST
Tax Computation, Payments & Reports (Goods and Service Tax) (Including practical examples)
- Introduction to GST and comparison with old indirect taxes (Excise / Service Tax / Vat)
- Types of GST / Rate structure under GST
- Compotation (Composition) scheme under GST and requirements
- GST Registration Rule– The person liable for registration. Types of registration (Mandatory and Voluntary)
- Concept of supply under GST – Distinction of Goods and Services.
- Concept of place of supply to identify GST application
- Concept of time of supply and valuation rule to comply under GST
- Detailed training on GST Software of partner GSP for payment and filing of GST (Currently no institution is providing practical training on the GST software). Free copy of GST filing software will be provided to students upon successful completion of the course.
- Training on how to successfully run your business and client relations.