Module : 1
Tax computation, payments and reports (Goods and Service tax) (including practical example)
1 Introduction to GST and comparison with Old Indirect taxes (Excise / Service Tax / Vat)
2 Types of GST / Rate structure under GST
3 Compotation scheme under GST and requirement
4 GST Registration Rule– Person liable for registration. Types of registration (Mandatory and Voluntary)
5 Concept of supply under GST –Distinction of Goods and Services.
6 Concept of Place of Supplyto identify GST application
7 Concept of time of supply and Valuation rule to comply under GST
8 Concept of Branch Transfer / Principal – Agent / Job Work / Works Contract / E- Commerce / Special Economic Zone / EOU / Free sample / Input Service Distributor
9 Types of Invoices and requirement (Invoice format)
10 Valuation Methodology (including RCM) – 3Hrs
11 Input Tax Credit (ITC) and set off – Types of input tax credit / conditions to claim ITC / Inadmissible ITC / Reversal of ITC / Setoff of ITC
12 Concept of Reverse charge mechanism and compliance
13 ITC under change of constitution.
14 Recording GST liability , ITC, Computation of GST payment and Set off entry for ITC
15 Filing of GST returns – (GST3B/GSTR1/GSTR2/GSTR3/GSTR4/ GSTR5 etc.)
Module : 2
1) Detailed training on GST Software of partner GSP for payment and filing of GST (presently no one is providing practical training on the GST software). Free copy of GST filing software will be provided to students upon successful completion of the course.
2) Training on how to successfully run your business and client relations.
key highlights of the course
● This is the only course in the market that is being offered as an integrated and complete package.
● It not only covers theoretical concepts on GST, comprehensibly, but also provides the much needed practical and hands on training on GST software. It certifies the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of GST and the filing procedures using GST software of a partner GSP (appointed by GSTN under authority from Government of India).
● It provides a complimentary copy of GST software as part of the course deliverables to allow each certified student to independently file GST returns on behalf of their clients thereby promoting entrepreneurship.
● It provides training on running a private GST filing practice as well as client procurement and client relations as a complete package of tools for success.
● We will also guide to get GST practitioner certificate from GSTN portal