The process of government agencies collecting money from residents and companies to support public institutions, products, and services is known as taxation. Income tax courses online draw on expertise from various areas, including economics, law, politics, public administration, and international business.
A taxation career will prepare you to earn a good wage. When you initially start as a trainee, the salary may appear low. However, after a few years of experience, you can earn a lot of money!
1. The course will teach you about income tax, tax law, and how it is structured. We will present real examples at each phase of the process to provide learners with images of how the system operates and practice questions to apply the principles learned.
2. We will go over the notion of filing status and dependents and how they affect tax calculation.
3. The course will go through what is and is not included in gross income for tax purposes. Items included in the gross income calculation may be taxed, but items not included in the gross income calculation will not be taxed.
4. We will also go through the adjustments for adjusted gross income, generally known as above-the-line deductions. The course will cover the above-the-line assumptions and actual examples of the computations.
5. categorized deduction reported on Schedule A will be covered in the course. We will go over the main tax deductions and offer examples for each.
6. We will examine self-employment tax reporting using Schedule C, as well as associated problems such as the self-employment tax (social security and Medicare) and the new 20% deduction many small firms will qualify for.
7.This course will go through how to calculate capital gains using Schedule D. We will also show you how to calculate capital gains in practice.
8. We will go through how to report rental property using Schedule E and present examples of how to say rental property.
9. The course will examine and present examples of other credits, such as the child tax credit, earned income credit, and education credit.
10. The course will provide specific issues that will guide students through completing a complete tax return step by step.
Who should take this course:
- Is anyone interested in learning about tax law?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to file their taxes.
- Students of taxation and accounting who desire better explanations and actual illustrations of tax topics utilizing software, forms, and worksheets rather than simply words.
You will learn how to compute real and nominal cash flows, as well as the nominal and real net present value of a project in this 1-hour project-based course.
You will learn how to compute real and nominal cash flows, the nominal and real net present value of an investment, and how to adjust nominal and real NPV for taxation in this 1-hour project-based course. All of this will translate into the capacity to evaluate investments while accounting for inflation.
- Calculate the nominal and real cash flows.
- Calculate the nominal and real net present value.
- To account for taxation, adjust the nominal and real NPV.
- 2 hours Intermediate Showcase this hands-on experience in an interview
- There is no need to download anything.
English Desktop only, split-screen video
Knowledge of the Time Value of Money.
SKILLS THAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Risk Management, Appraisal Valuation Investment, and Inflation Investment
- Step-by-step instructions are provided.
- Your instructor will lead you through all of these procedures in a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area: Cash Flows and Inflation
- Real and nominal cash flows
- Calculating the nominal net present value
- Calculating the true net present value
Without revenue, no government can manage a country. Taxation is one of the most important sources of revenue. Direct and indirect taxes are the two types of taxes. The term “direct taxes” refers to taxes that have the same impact and incidence on the same person. In India, the Income Tax Act of 1961 is the most important piece of direct tax legislation.
It’s fascinating to learn about the numerous aspects of this Act. By employing numerous provisions entrenched in the Act, considerable scope for tax planning and management is provided. A taxpayer can decrease her tax liability by taking advantage of the Act’s many tax benefits. It results in a win-win scenario.This inter-disciplinary UG/PG Level 4 credit course is open to any graduate or undergraduate student interested in learning about the Indian income tax system. A learner can have the following takeaways after completing the course:
A description of India’s direct taxation system.
1.A description of India’s direct taxation system.
2.Understanding of income tax computation.
3.Ideas for various tax planning and management strategies.
4.Awareness of the importance of adhering to tax laws
5.The ability to file tax returns
- Tax evasion, evasion of taxes, and tax planning and management
- Income Tax Background, Concept, and Mechanism
- Terms and Definitions Income, Assesses , Previous Year, and Assessment Year are all terms used to describe the concept of income.
- The Charge Basis
- Tax Incidence and Residence Status
- Tax-Exempt Earnings more
In India, the Income Tax Act of 1961 is the most important piece of direct tax legislation.
It’s fascinating to learn about the numerous aspects of this Act. By employing numerous provisions entrenched in the Act, considerable scope for tax planning and management is provided, also 5th in the top 10 income tax course online.
- Week 1 Basic Concepts and Definitions – Income Tax Act of 1961 Syllabus COURSE LAYOUT
- Tax evasion, evasion of taxes, and tax planning and management
- Income Tax Background, Concept, and Mechanism
- Terms and Definitions Income, Assesses, Previous Year, and Assessment Year are all terms used to describe the concept of income.
- The Charge Basis
Week 2: Residential Status and Tax-Exempt Income
- 2.1 Tax Incidence and Residence Status
- 2.2 Tax-Exempt Earnings
Week 3: Salary Earnings
- 3.1 Basis of Salaries Income Taxation
- Allowances (3.2)
- 3.3 Requirements
- 3.4 Calculation of Salary Income
Week 4: House Property Income
- 4.1 Income from House Property Basis of Charge
- Gross Annual Value: 4.2
- 4.3 Deductions under Section 24 of the Internal Revenue Code
- 4.4 Calculation of House Property Income
Week 5: Business or Profession Profits and Gains
- 5.1 Basis for Charging Business or Profession Profits and Gains
- 5.2 General Principles Governing Business Income
- 5.3 Deductions under Sections 30 to 44DB of the Internal Revenue Code
- 5.4 Calculation of Business or Profession Profits and Gains
- Capital Gains in Week 6
- Capital Gains Basis of Charge
- Capital Asset Concept
- Tax-free capital gains and allowed deductions
- Capital Gains Calculation (Short and Long Term)
The finest Online Income Tax Certification Course – Oct 2019 Batch is brought to you by TaxGuru Edu (Taxguru’s educational arm). Learn how to do income tax in a practical approach so you may become an expert in the area. The batch will begin on October 13th, 2019. (Sunday).
The Online Income Tax Course examines major parts of income tax law in depth, with an emphasis on tax planning, essential compliance, online assessments, income tax health checks, and limiting taxation disputes, among other topics. Following the successful completion of the Online Examination, a certificate from Taxguru will be issued.
Our Online Income Tax Certification Course’s Advantages
- The online course will be delivered via live streaming to provide you with the most up-to-date law as well as real-world classroom experience.
- 40 hours of in-depth research to help you become an expert.
- You can study in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
- After passing the exam, Taxguru issues a certificate.
- Free access to the interactive Query resolution forum allows for real-time query resolution.
- Reckoner for Income Taxes is a free service.
- Weekend batches of 3 hours each are held on Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
- For all classes, recording will be available for a limited time
About the Income Tax Certificate Course
- Corona is emphasizing the importance of manufacturing in India. For tax professionals with experience, this may be a major opportunity. Many people are losing their employment, yet this will lead to an increase in industrial activity and new businesses.
- his income tax course was designed to provide professionals with principles and techniques. The most significant educational gap is that practical subjects are taught by teachers who have no practical experience.
- But, in this case, we’ve made a change. Our instructors have worked in a variety of industries and understand the specific needs of each. Its sessions are led by a seasoned CA with more than ten years of real industry experience. Many corporate workers have been trained by Rohit. As a result, not only the theory but also the practical aspects will be covered.
- Our goal is for students to be able to work in the sector immediately after completing this certificate program. Many professional courses have already been held by Consultease. Our courses are valued by businesses because they are practical and develop participants who are ready to work. Tax planning is extremely important for both individuals and businesses.
- Proper tax planning necessitates a thorough understanding of all provisions of the Income Tax Act, which will enable you to determine their relevance and impact on your business. This income tax certification course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of income tax law, which will aid in your personal and professional development.
- You will be ready to tackle Income Tax Challenges in your Business and Practice after completing this Certificate Course on Income Tax. This Income Tax training will improve your knowledge and confidence so that you can handle Litigations Matters with the Income Tax Authority and serve your clients more efficiently. You’ll be able to handle not only the routine compliances but also the more complex ones.
- His Online Income Tax Certificate Course includes a deep analysis of important parts of Income Tax Law, with a focus on Tax Planning, Filing Essential Compliances, Handling Online e-Assessments & e-Proceedings, Income Tax Health Check-up, Limiting Taxation Disputes, and more.
7.Income Tax Academy
E-Taxation, “Tax Consultants Course” in (Income Tax, “Regular” / Correspondence-Distance Learning mode is available from Income Tax Academy. ITA offers a diploma in taxation course in both direct and indirect taxes, with a concentration on Income Tax and how to file returns to deal with income tax, online tax e-filing India, e-filing of it returns, e-filing of tax, taxation course online, tax classes online, and more.
Income tax returns and income from salary, house property, business, and capital gain are all covered in this taxation course. We’ve recently added a distinct income tax e-filing course titled income tax return e-filing in Chennai, which you can find more information about here… Income Tax Fundamentals, Online Returns Filing, Audits, and Inspections (Record Keeping, Maintenance & Returns).
An online income tax and tds e-filing course.
INFORMATION ABOUT TAXES. TAX ON INCOME:
*Earnings from a business.
*Property income from a house.
*Salary income is a source of income.
* Profit from a capital gain.
*Other Income #Tax-Exempt Income #Calculation of Income Tax / Corporate Tax Rate # Deduction from Tax Rebates
8.CA Club India
CA will teach you about the Income Tax Act. Raj K Agrawal is a qualified Chartered Accountant with an all-India ranking of 27th in CA Final and 29th in CA PE-I. Several books for professional courses have been written by him.
How is the assessee’s residential status determined?
The 1961 Income Tax Act introduced the concept of exempt income.
The Income Tax Act of 1961 defines the many types of income.
- Property in a House
- Gain and Profit from a Business or Profession
- Gains in Capital
- Other sources of income
- Income clubbing is a concept.
- An assesses can take advantage of a number of different deductions.
- Total Income Calculation
- Return on Investment
- TDS and TCS are two terms that are used interchangeably
The Income Tax Certification course will provide you a thorough understanding of the fundamental ideas of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
You will have a better understanding of the various provisions of the Income Tax Act after completing the course.
The course covers all of the most recent changes to the Income Tax Act for the assessment year 20-21.
The following people will benefit from the course in terms of tax planning:
- Individuals who are employed
- Those in charge of organisations
- Small business owners
Many people are losing jobs but this will result in a spike in Industrial activities and start-ups. We configured this Income tax course to train the professionals with concepts and practices. The biggest gap in education is that practical subjects are covered by teachers who don’t have any practical exposure. But here we have made the change. The faculty for our course is catering to many industries and know what is the niche requirements. Its sessions are taken by an experienced CA having practical industry experience of more than 10 years.
Rohit has trained many corporate employees. Thus, it will cover not only the theory but the practical aspects also. Our aim is that one can cater to the industry immediately after taking this certificate course. Consultease has already conducted many courses for professionals. Corporate’s value our courses because they are practical and nurture a ready to employ participant.
Tax planning is very crucial for the individual as well as business enterprises. Proper tax planning can be done with an in-depth knowledge of all the Provisions of the Income Tax Act which would help you understand the applicability of the Provisions and how it will affect your entity. This certification course on Income Tax provides you the In-Depth Knowledge of Income Tax Law, which will help you enhance your personal and professional growth.
After Completion of this Certificate Course on Income Tax, you will be able to handle Income Tax Challenges in your Business and Practice. This course on Income Tax will enhance your knowledge as well as the confidence to handle the Litigations Matter with the Income Tax Authority and to serve your clients in a more efficient way. You will be able to handle not only the routine compliances but also the proceedings at the department.
This Online Income Tax Certificate Course covers a detailed analysis of major aspects of Income Tax Law with special focus on Tax Planning, Filing essential Compliances, Handling Online e-Assessments & e-Proceedings, Income tax Health Check-up, Limiting Taxation Disputes, etc. and Certificate shall also be given after the completion of the full course.
A government can’t run a country if it can’t spend money. How does the government make money, though? Well, taxes are a big part of how much money the government makes. One example of a direct tax that the government collects is the income tax. As a taxpayer and a tax professional, you must know about the Income Tax Act, its laws, and how the government works. This free 15-week course taught by Prof. (Dr.) Subhrangshu Sekhar Sarkar from Tezpur University and UGC through Swayam has much to teach.
Critical features of f:
- Tezpur University and UGC offer a free 15-week income tax course through Swayam.
- Get a general idea of how India’s direct taxation system works.
- How to figure out your income tax
- Best online tax courses for beginners
Q-1: Is there a taxation course available?
Ans: Bachelor of Commerce in Taxation is the correct answer (B.Com). Accounting and Finance is a Bachelor of Business Administration major (BBA). Accounting and Taxation Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com). Taxation, both direct and indirect Bachelor of Business Administration (B.Com – Hons)
Q-2: Is taxes a rewarding profession?
Ans: A profession in taxation will prepare you to make a good living. When you initially start as a trainee, the salary may appear low. However, after a few years of experience, you can earn a lot of money! Your income will vary based on the job description you choose and the organisation for which you work.
Q-3: Do tax preparers make a decent living?
Ans: During the three-month tax season, tax preparers can earn up to $50,000. Independent (self-employed) tax preparers who own and run their own tax preparation companies can make far more than an employee tax preparer. Many independent tax preparers earn $100,000 or more throughout tax season.
Q-4. How can I get started in a tax career?
Ans: Taxation courses
Admission to the two-year M.Com programme requires a B.Com degree. Students pursuing an LLB or LLM can specialise in Taxation Law and enter the sector. A Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) or an MBA with a Finance emphasis may also give you an advantage in the industry.