The Business Accounting and Taxation course aims to give students a fundamental grasp of accounting principles, taxation, payroll procedures, and key economic disciplines. Taking a BAT course will provide you with the knowledge and abilities you need to manage an organization that has several divisions, such as sales, accounting, and taxation. Thus, accounting expertise is in great demand in the public, private, and public-sector sectors. So here is a list of some of Mumbai’s best business accounting and taxation courses.
Before we get into the specifics of the course, let us first grasp its two most significant aspects: company accounting and taxation. So, accounting in business is recording all of a company’s financial transactions. Certainly, financial records must be evaluated, documented, and interpreted.
It also comprises charging fees to people, groups of persons, or corporations to generate funds for the country’s development activities. Thus, BAT courses are designed mostly for B.com grads. It will also be useful for individuals who desire to work as a freelance accountant.
Hence, with a combined degree in Business Accounting and Taxation, you may explore various career opportunities. There are numerous work possibilities in both the governmental and private sectors.
A BAT course also provides students with finance-related information, helping them to acquire a wide skill set. The following is a list of some of Mumbai’s finest business accounting and taxes courses.
IIPTR – Initiative Institute of Professional Training & Research, founded by Rajkumar Pawar in 2008, is Mumbai’s premier provider of professional training courses in finance and revenue management. Their programs are motivated by a persistent need to be work relevant and are taught by professionals with moreover 15 years of experience.
IIPTR is the only institute that combines a variety of teaching approaches, including classroom instruction, online learning, and also practical application, to provide students with a competitive advantage. A fully integrated state-of-the-art learning management system is used to deliver training. Thus Mumbai business accounting and taxation courses serve as a valuable resource for newcomers and seasoned professionals.
Name of the course: Tax Consultant course
- Booking and accounting
- Other applied laws
- Tax Computation, Payments, And Reports (Goods And Services Tax) – Including Practical Examples
2. Aptech Learning
Aptech Institute is considered one of the best educational institutes for business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of Aptech Limited. A leading training institute that has pioneered in areas such as IT learning solutions, banking and finance, and English communication. Aptech is one of the premium institutes of business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
Thus, the institute offers a comprehensive range of career, professional, short-term, and certification courses in digital and information technology, all prepared by their specialist academicians after thorough market research and analysis. Hence, Qualified and experienced instructors conduct all of the courses.
So to retain their expertise, their trainers keep their technical skills current. Aptech also hosts events such as techno minds, placement workshops, job fairs, and seminars to increase student interaction, train them for job interviews, and prepare them for the workforce.
Course Name: Aptech certified accounts professional
Thus, the course is divided into two sections. The first part covers skills required for basic computer applications, business accounting, and tallying. So the second part focuses on advanced accounts and banking and financial services.
- Business Computer Applications
- Advanced Exel
- Business Accounting
- Accounting with tally-ERP9
- Accounts receivable and accounts
- Payable ( AR and AP)
- Recording and Reporting ( RR )
- Business Communication
- Project 1 ( Business accounting and tally)
- Statutory Compliance
- Payroll (PR)
- Direct Tax
- Goods and Service Tax ( GST)
- Advanced Accounts
- Banking and financial services
- Financial Accounting and Cost
- Project 2
EduPristine is a prominent provider of accounting and finance training in India. EduPristine, which was founded in 2008, has a powerful online platform and a network of classrooms across India that caters to self-paced and online learning, as well as classroom learning.
Although candidates can apply for various professions in accounting and taxation after completing the program, thus the course includes real-life problems that encourage students to use what they’ve learned in class and prepare for their future careers. Edu Pristine is surely one of the renowned business accounting and taxation institutes in Mumbai.
Course name: The Business Accounting and Taxation course
- Any candidate with a commerce background
- Beneficial for freshers and candidates with less than two years of work experience
- Financial Reporting using ERP Software Tally
- Goods and Service Tax ( GST)
- Direct Taxation
- Payroll and its Components
- Finalization of financial statements
- Excel and MIS Reporting
- BUSY software
- SAP module (Simulation-Based)
- Soft skills
- Also, get Practical and experiential training
- Soft skill training
- Makes you market-ready
- Placement assistance
- 24*7 Learning Management System (LMS) access with a 1-year validity
- 4 validated certifications
- Experienced and passionate trainers
ITAA was founded in 2016. As of now, they have many branches across Mumbai. They offer online as well as offline learning options. One of the pioneering bat courses in Mumbai will help set up students for a rewarding career. This course will impart theoretical as well as practical knowledge to students.
Hence, after completing the course, students will thoroughly understand business accounting and taxation, making them market-ready immediately. This course will also teach tally.
There will be live video sessions, and students can apply their learnings during in-field projects, which give them an understanding of real industry situations and help them hone their skills. So this makes ITAA one of the well-known business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
Course Name: Accounting Shiksha Course
- You’ll learn using tally prime, which is the most popular accounting software, about relevant market practices in accounting.
- Also, Learn from industry experts
- Practical exposure to the relevant market practices
- Inventory Accounting
- Learn advanced and basic accounting in Tally Prime
- Bank Reconciliation
- Learn to account for income tax as well as GST
- MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint overview
Because of its methodically developed Accounting and Business Taxation curriculum, NIFM is one of the major educational institutes in India, with 15 centers around the country. Generally, a learning methodology that includes live projects advances the courses and improves the student’s understanding.
Hence, get 100% job aid with CPA firms, banks, other financial institutions, large and small businesses, corporations, and more. They specialize in 100% JOB Oriented courses that also include hands-on training. They also research the most recent industry needs and tailor our courses to the abilities that HR is looking for in a candidate.
Short-term certification and a one-year diploma program are both accredited by us. Thus the course is designed to meet the needs and demands of the industry. So, emphasis on GST, TDS, Income Tax, and E-filling in a practical manner and on the government site has made us a leader in this field.
This advanced diploma in accountancy and taxes course comprises theory and practical classes in which they teach you how to make decisions and analyze balance sheets, as well as how to find a full-time job, part-time employment, or to begin your career as an expert accountant. Thus, NIFM is one of the great choices among the business accounting and taxation institutes in Mumbai.
Course name: Diploma in Financial Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation
- Eligibility for admission: Thus, the candidate must have a minimum of a 10+2 or a Bachelor’s degree and be familiar with computers, MS Office, and the Internet
- Students, Working Executive & Professionals, Entrepreneur, Free Lancers & businesses Man can enroll in the course
- Module 1: Accountancy
- Module 2: GST
- Module 3: TDS/TCS
- Module 4: Tally ERP 9
- Module 5: Income tax
- Module 6: Auditing
- So, get training from industry experts
- Hence, it provides certification
- Get 100% placement assistance
- Helps freelancers get a job if required
- Also Provides support to start a business as an accounting and income tax professional if required
- The batch schedule and schedule are flexible
- Get future assistance
- Provides theoretical as well as practical training
Udemy is one of the most famous online platforms which provides a wide range of courses in a short amount of 500. However, you can listen to classes according to your schedule and have lifetime access and a course completion certificate.
Their accounting and taxation course includes, e.g., Accounting, Inventory, and Taxation Management TallyPrime, GST, income tax, TDS, and TCS. Thus, they have a lot of short courses on accounting. Udemy is surely one of the best online platforms for business accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai.
Name of the course: Complete Accounting and Taxation Course
- Tally prime
- Income tax and TDS
- Tally- introduction, history, and advantages
- GST and GST portal concepts
- Elements, Steps, and Structure of double-entry accounting systems explained
- Golden Rules of Accounts
- A faculty is a person who trains the trainers
- Faculty is tally authorized
- However, all subjects are covered. Course (Like there’s nothing left in the tally)
- Tally Licensed Version Classes
- Explanation of Case Studies
- Each chapter has its quiz.
- Satisfactory results/reviews on a 100 percent basis
- Soft copy material and reference questions are provided.
- After completing these courses, students will be able to handle all books of accounts and GST.
- Thus, based on real-time data, all GST classes
- Assignments, quizzes, and practice tests are conducted.
1. What exactly is an accounting and taxation course?
Ans. Accounting is important in today’s modern world because it is the language of any organization, corporation, or firm, large or little, and it is vital to making sound business choices.
2. What is the significance of accounting and taxation?
Ans. Although, businesses and organizations put in a lot of time and money to keep track of their financial transactions and records. Is it possible, however, to manage these onerous efforts through accounting and taxation procedures? Yes!
3. How can accounting and taxation courses in Mumbai help my career?
Ans. Accounting is required by every business, non-profit, and also government agency. Hence, it’s a well-known profession with secure work, opportunities for promotion, and a low unemployment rate. So, options include auditor, bookkeeper, tax accountant, financial analyst, controller, and accounting manager.
4. Who may take the accounting and taxes course?
Ans. Typically, business graduates and professionals work in the field. However, this can vary depending on the requirements of various institutes.
5. Does the BAT training provide certification?
Ans. Yes, almost all institutes provide BAT certification.