CAs, company secretaries, audit, taxes, and financial professionals, as well as students pursuing an equivalent, are most suited for the GST certification Course. The Ministry of MSME provides the certification. This course intends to reinforce the knowledge by giving up-to-date information on GST in an orderly manner and improving analytical and problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills. Knowing the importance of GST certification, you may get a list of top GST certification schools in India.
GST ensures tax rate consistency and structures and reduces the negative impact of taxes. It is critical for all businesses, and qualified GST practitioners are in high demand. The following are some of the advantages of enrolling in a GST course:
Experts have a complete and deep understanding of the whole scope of the GST issue.
It reveals a multitude of professional options. You’ll either work as a practitioner or for a company. You’ll even start a consulting firm. A GST-certified expert can also expect a 15% raise in income.
Here are some of the top GST certification courses in India:
1.Institute of IIPTR
IIPTR Institute provides one of India’s best GST Classrooms and Online Training. The extensive curriculum and outstanding mentors combine for an excellent learning experience. You will be immersed in study, with hours of lectures devoted to understanding what a career in GST involves. The course also includes several practical exercises and case studies to help you better understand the idea of GST.
They provide a combination of academic and practical training to help you improve your understanding of GST and the more comprehensive taxation system. The LMS will provide you with lifetime access to the course content and recorded online class sessions.
- The Fundamental Aspects of GST
- In-depth GST Traning
- Understanding Input Tax Credit
- ITC- Input Tax Credit
- Debit And Credit Notes
- Planning And Implementing GST For Business
- The Taxation System In India
- GST Returns Filing
- Different Forms In GST
- E-way Bill
- TDS/TCS in GST
- Audit GSTR – Form 9/9A/9C
- Job Works
- Export-Import Transaction
After completing the course, you will have mastered all the concepts necessary to function in the GST sector. You will obtain an overview of the many software solutions that can assist you in expediting the GST filing procedure. Consequently, you will be able to handle several customers at once. You can begin your career as a freelance GST practitioner or work in other corporations for more lucrative career opportunities.
Contact- +91 8080468822
IIPTR is one of the best leading institutes in Mumbai. Providing the Best Professional training courses. Students have the advantage of gaining hands-on experience. This platform is for leading professionals. If you are looking to have a bright career in the Future, the Tax & Finance industry, you are at the right place.
2.Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI):
The ICAI may be a statutory body for the Chartered Accountants alive for 64 years. It is a premier accounting body and has also received global recognition for its contributions in various domains like education, professional development, accounts, ethical standards, and auditing. Currently, it’s the second-largest accounting body globally and has its headquarters in New Delhi. It’s a revered institute for GST practitioners.
The website has all useful resources on GST, like the ACTs, rules, and laws about GST. There are E-lectures and E-learning resources also. There’s even subject-wise study material on GST. Hence, without a doubt, it provides one of the top GST certification courses in India.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Courses: The ICAI provides two GST courses, a Certificate Course, and a complicated Certificate Course on GST.
- Eligibility: Both of those courses are exclusively for chartered accountants.
- Duration: The certificate course is for 72 hours (online and offline), and therefore the advanced course is for 40 hours (online only).
- Batch: This is often a web course with a maximum batch size of 90.
- Learning Resources: A softcopy of the background material is out there on the e-learning portal. There’s a compulsory assessment submission a day. The recording of the sessions is hospitable to the candidates for 2 months.
- Continuing professional education Hours: Candidates get 25 CPE hours after the course completion and five CPE hours after passing the assessment.
- The course covers all of it from an introduction to miscellaneous and ethical practices.
The course objective is to supply specific and updated information within the domain of GST in an organized and orderly manner.
ICAI Bhawan, Research Block,
Third Floor, A-29, Sector 62,
Noida – 201 309
ICT Academy may be a GOI initiative that has been taking over mass training across the country for Skill India, Digital India, Startup India, and Make in India. Thanks to its extensive training competency and reach, it’s now one of the chosen institutes for GST certification courses in India. It’s its base in Chennai.
Highlights of the course:
- GST in 90 minutes
- Online certificate course in GST
- Course on goods and repair tax.
- The 90-minute course may be a super capsule on GST. It covers the fundamentals, benefits, also as law. This course is hospitable and beneficial for CXOs, CAs, GST practitioners, legal consultants, business people, CA aspirants, and even commerce students. This is often a certification course.
- The online certificate course maybe a 30 hours program valid for 60 days. Course delivery is by leading CAs and tax professionals.
- It provides an overall understanding of the GST law, its execution, compliance, and enforcement.
- Candidates can acquire practical knowledge of the various procedures under the GST act. Business people, CA practitioners, interns, students of business management, or maybe government finance and accounts officials may attend this course.
- Another course is that the NACEN certified three-day course. Again, hospitable all, this course is intensive. It offers more in-depth insights on the whole subject of GST, including registration, filing of returns, availing input decrease, TDS compliance, and refunds. The course has 15 modules covering the length and breadth of GST.
ELCOT Complex, 2-7 Developed Plots,
Industrial Estate, Perungudi,
Total Words: 253
This company has built TaxCloud and GST software to simplify things for the CAs. It’s almost 20,000 experts on board. Incidentally, it’s also India’s largest cloud platform for GST. Its newly launched open-end fund investing platform is sort of fashionable for the young millennial. It offers top-class GST certification courses in India.
Highlights of the course:
- Its Comprehensive e-Learning Certification on New GST Returns.
- Eligibility: The course is hospitable to CA/tax practitioners, company executives, legal consultants, and even students.
- Duration: it’s eight-plus hours of in-depth training. The course also highlights the way to handle errors and mismatches while filing. you’ll get a chance to urge a resolution for all GST queries by CAs and GST experts.
- The course includes: The course includes the basics of the new GST return system, the transition from the old to the new system, and expert sections with vital takeaways on expected changes in finance.
This course may be a one-stop shop for all GST needs, creation of GST bills, claiming ITC, and filing GST returns.
First Floor, 2Apartment, AMR Tech Park Internal Rd, Hongasandra,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
5.Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management:
The Arun Jaitley National Institute of monetary Management may be a GOI Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Finance. It’s a middle of excellence found out in 1993. The institute focuses on various postgraduate programs in financial management. AJNIFM is the only institute catering to the training needs of:
- Central Government
- State Government
- Defence establishments
- Other financial institutions.
Not just capacity building, AJNIFM is also into research studies in accounts, audit, financial management, and parliamentary financial control as issues associated with public policies. GST training may be a new venture undertaken by AJNIFM. In other words, AJNIFM has started offering GST certification courses in India.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Course: GST e-Training program
- Eligibility: The course features a broad appeal across different types of learners and may include academicians, researchers, GST practitioners, government officers, policymakers, etc.
- Duration: this is often a three-day (Wednesday through Friday) e-training program, a virtual classroom program with an in-person component. The website features a PDF brochure with the batch dates monthly for the year 2020-2021.
- There may be a discussion forum to resolve any queries and weekly assignment submission online.
- Course Coverage: The course covers all basics somewhat intimately. It pays attention to practical significant knowledge on procedures like registration, filing of returns, how GST impacts the functioning of all enterprises. It ends with an examination, feedback, and valedictory session.
National Institute of monetary Management
Sector 48,Pali Road